APS Accurate produces quality digital and analog force gauges for resistance welding and other applications. Contact T. J. Snow for a quote on a force gauge today. We keep stock gauges on the shelf and custom order gauges can be built using a “menu” of force gauge options.
Force Gauge FG-2868-73CD
- Pressure Ranges: Vacuum to 10,000 psi
- Overpressure: 2x full scale without damage
- Burst Pressure: 10x full scale or 20,000 PSIG (whichever is less)
- Pressure Cavity Volume: 0.07 in3 typical
- Accuracy (linearity, hysteresis, and repeatability): ±0.25% of full scale
- Compensated temperature range: 30°F to 130°F
- Thermal zero shift: ±0.02% F.S./°F
- Thermal sensitivity shift: ±0.02% F.S./°F
- Resolution (Transducer): Infinite
- (Display): 1 part in 10,000
- Life: 10 million cycles minimum
- Batteries: Standard 9v (user replaceable)
- Life: 1500 hours continuous on
- Display: 4 digit LCD, .5” digits
- Auto Off: Factory setable to 15 minutes
- Storage temperature: -40°F to 180°F
- Operating temperature: 0°F to 160°F
- Compensated range: 30°F to 130°F
- Construction Materials
- Case: Injection molded case Material EMI-X PDX-W-88341
- Wetted Materials: 15-5 Stainless Steel
- 316 S.S. available at no extra charge
Available Connections Include:
- Flex/SW 15° 11” OA
- Flex/SW 15° 15” OA
- Flex/SW 90° 15” OA
- Flex/SW 180° 19” OA
- Standard 5” Grip
- 6” OA w/o Grip
- Super Heavy Duty
Additional lengths available in 6” increments
Pad Options Include:
- Plat Poly
- Flat S.S.
- .75” Locator Poly
- .75” Locator S.S.
- 5” Rad S.S.
- Thin Flat Poly
- Thin .75” Poly
- Thin .75” S.S.
- Live Pad available in Standard and Reverse.
- Rear Pad available in Flat, Thin rear flat, and Custom.
- Certificate of calibration available as an add-on option.