Standard with every control !
Communication software provides PC interface for USB or Ethernet interfaces.
- Control adjusts current output every cycle.
- No setup necessary for constant current operation.
- When optional secondary or primary coil is used, secondary amps are directly displayed.
- Current High, Low and Pre limits.
- Results of last weld available immediately.
- Pulse Width Monitor.
- PLC compatible via MODBUS Function Code 04, 16 and 43 via low cost serial or ethernet interfaces.
- Design your own operator interface.
- Actuate Weld Control Inputs from PLC, minimal interconnecting wires required.
- USB B interface for ENLINK programming
- USB A Memory Stick Jack for Schedule backup
- USB A Memory Stick Jack for Weld Log storage
- Spot, Pulsation or Seam Sequence
- Programmable options: Slope, Preheat, Quench, Temper, Postheat
- Linked Programs
- External Schedule Select
- Event Outputs
- Advanced Error Outputs
- 100 Programs
- Repeat / Non-Repeat
- Water Saver Timer
- Programming in phase shift or kA
- 24 VDC flexible I/O (16 in/16 out); some mapable between weld functions, events and simple I/O sequences (16 in/16 out available for sequencer)
- I/O Sequencer/Programmer
- Stepper with Force and Current Presets
- Diverse schedule capabilities provide maximum application versatility
- 2) 4-20 mA / 0-10V analog input & output provided for pressure sensing & control
- Program Select
- Weld Log (28,800 entries) and Error Log (1,000 entries) with real time clock
- PLC compatible via MODBUS
- Shorted contactor detection
- Detachable 128 x 64 dots graphic (8 lines) LCD Program Pendant (RPP2) with data backup and 10N cable
- Primary or Secondary coils
- Program Lockout
- Operation Mode Switch (OMS) – Program Lockout & Weld/No Weld
- Pressure Sense & Proportional Valve
- Isolation Contactor
- GFI for portable guns
- Water Flow Switch
- RS232/485/Ethernet communication card
- 16 DC in, 16 DC out and 4 AC out I/O expansion card
- USB Memory stick for backup
Expanded Capabilities (Requires additional software and/or hardware)
- TO PROGRAM, YOU WILL NEED:
Program Pendant (RPP2) (P/N 730014-001): Detachable, hand-held pendant accesses all programmable variables and displays current and status.
– OR –
ENLINK 6000 (P/N 730014-010): Communication software provides PC interface for remote programming and monitoring of control.
- TO MEASURE CURRENT IN AMPS, YOU WILL NEED:
Secondary Rogowski Coils: (S5 – P/N 730014-005; S8 – P/N 730014-006) Available in 5″ or 8″ diameters. Provides actual secondary amperage measurements.
– OR –
Coil as part of Weld Transformer.
– OR –
Primary Coil (P/N 313022)