The INSTABRAZE Microcomputer System controls brazing parameters 2 ways:
- OBSERVING DYNAMIC TEMPERATURES – With the INSTABRAZE system using brazing paste or brazing pre-forms, you can braze join electrical components, small mechanical tabs or clips, hydraulic or mechanical tubing to fittings, thermocouple terminations, etc.
- DETERMINING LIQUESCENT STATE – of ribbon filler metal, ideal for heavier electrical components mechanical support brackets and joining dissimilar metals.
- Fast – joints in as little as ¼ second per joint
- Clean – minimum flux and heat needed
- Economical – consumes no gas
- Simple – no complex operator training
- Gives quality results- electronic control assures inspection of every joint during the process
- Easily lends itself to automation
If you don’t have any equipment TJ Snow can provide complete engineering of the entire package for manual, semi-auto or fully-automatic brazing. Contact us for specific information on how INSTABRAZE can more efficiently handle your joining project needs.